Mariella Bonelli - CV
Mariella Bonelli has owned Studio Bonelli since 2002..
Education and training
1995 Degree in Modern Foreign Languages and Literature, Turin. First language: English; other languages: German and French.
2003 Post-graduate masters in Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpreting (English-Italian) at SSITT, Turin.
Ongoing professional development, with regular specialisation courses in Italy and abroad, particularly at the University of Mainz (Germersheim), Germany.
Interpreter and translator accredited by:
- Court of Turin, criminal section
- Court of Cuneo (civil section no. 29, criminal section no. 34)
- Chamber of Commerce Interpreter and Translator no. 532
- BDÜ (German Association of Translators and Interpreters)
- 2004 -2007: external translator accredited by the European Commission (Brussels); English, German and French to Italian
Request a quote
For a free quote, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the document to be translated or let us know which services you require. We’ll get back to you within 4 working hours.
Request a quote
Note on processing of personal data: Your data will be entered into the databank of Mariella Bonelli and processed electronically for the purposes of commercial information and market research. In accordance with article 13 of law 675/96 on "safeguarding of personal data", you may freely and at any time consult, modify or cancel your data or simply block its use by writing to: Mariella Bonelli Strada Cavallotta 2 - 12038 Savigliano (CN) - Italy